There are few tips which we can able to increase the performance of the exchange server by mean of using network connections:
1. Updating driver files for the NIC card.
2. Disabling TCP – Chimney – > [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters] – “EnableTCPChimney”=dword:00000000 Or you can use the netsh command -> Netsh int ip set chimney DISABLED.
3. Try to to disable the RSS features. -> “EnableTCPA”=dword:00000000 – > “EnableRSS”=dword:00000000.
4. Adding the EnableAggressiveMemoryUsage registry entry to the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HTTP\Parameters -> Set the EnableAggressiveMemoryUsage registry entry to 1.
Purpose to use the above tips
· Unable to connect (RDP) connection to the server.
· Unable to connect Exchange Server with Microsoft Outlook.
· Slow network performance.
· 32 MAPI sessions exceeded (9646 errors) causing the inability for Outlook clients to connect to the Information Store.
· Non-paged pool memory leaks.