Today the Exchange CXP team released Update Rollup 2 for Exchange Server 2010 SP2 to the Download Center.
This update contains a number of customer-reported and internally found issues since the release of SP2 RU1. See KB2661854: Description of Update Rollup 2 for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2 for more details.
Note: Some of the following KB articles may not be available at the time of publishing this post.
We would like to specifically call out the following fixes which are included in this release:
- KB2696913 Exchange 2010 canary out of sync with Exchange 2007.
- KB2688667 High CPU in W3WP when processing recurrence items who fall on DST cutover.
- KB2592398 PR_INTERNET_MESSAGE_ID is the same on messages resent by Outlook.
- KB2630808 EwsAllowMacOutlook Setting Not Honored.
- KB2661277 Android/Iphones stuck with 451 during Cross forest proxy in datacenter.
- KB2678414 Contact name doesn’t display company if name fields are left blank.
Note that this fix will not cause the CAS to CAS OWA proxying incompatibility with Exchange 2007 as discussed here. No additional updates are required on Exchange 2007 for proxying to work once Exchange 2010 SP2 RU2 is installed.