The Exchange 2013 Server Role Requirements Calculator received an update to reflect changed incorporated in Exchange 2013 SP1, such as adjusted guidance to accomodate for MAPI/http and its impact on the CAS role, as well as revised pagefile sizing guidance. The new version number is 6.3.
Changes since version 6.1:
· Fixed Backup Requirements calculations to include greater than 50 databases.
· Added additional processor core support.
· Fixed the number of database volumes calculation when disk count is specified.
· Fixed the database size calculation for A/P scenarios to match A/A scenario calculations.
· Fixed the calculator to take into account halving database number per volume in non-site resilient scenarios.
· Fixed conditional formatting errors on transport configuration settings.
· Fixed transport sizing to take into account mailbox growth.
· Updated CAS megacycle calculations to align with SP1 guidance.
· Revised Dispart.ps1 script to create database mount points consistent with JetStress performance counters.
· Added Calculator version number to record one field three of CSV export files.